We are open for all your eyecare needs! We are limiting numbers of patients in the office, helping patients maintain social distance, disinfecting between patients and wearing PPE.
Thank you for your patience and choosing us as your eye care provider.
We pray that you will all be safe.
Best wishes for good health,
Drs. Heimdahl, ZoBell & Associates
WE WANT TO KEEP YOU SAFE...
All of us here sincerely hope that you, your family and friends are all healthy during these stressful times.
Contact Lens Wear is Safe, however:
• Proper Hand Washing is Essential.
• Disinfect Contact Lenses.
• Discontinue Lens Wear Only if Sick.
Also remember to:
• Disinfect Your Eyeglasses.
• Eyeglasses are Not Proven to Offer Protection.
We are doing what we can to look after your health and your vision, and as always, we appreciate you being our patient.
• Mild to severe respiratory illness with fever, cough, and difficulty breathing
• Symptoms may appear in as few as two days or as long as 14 days
• Spreads person to person through small droplets from nose or mouth which are spread when a person with COVID-19 coughs or exhales.
• Can catch the virus by touching objects and surfaces that droplets have landed on and then touching their eyes, nose or mouth.
Steps to take to minimize risk
• Wash hand with soap & water for at least 20 seconds
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people that are sick.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw away the tissue in trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
• Ensure employees have ample facilities to wash their hands.
PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY
Covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze with your elbow or a tissue will greatly reduce the number of germs that are able to spread to people and objects around you.
Even if your illness doesn't seem very bad to you, it could be much more serious for someone who catches your germs.
What Is Social Distancing? Social distancing is a way to keep people from interacting closely or frequently enough to spread an infectious disease. Here in the office we're asking you to not sit next to each other to observe Social Distancing. Everyone reacts differently to stressful situations, please be respectful of others boundaries.